Outragerous October

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Phew, another month has just passed by so quickly. The workload at school is getting harder. I'm genuinely struggling a little but it's nothing I can't overcome.

This month has been filled with partying, bad mistakes, disappointments, meet ups with friends and lots of eating.

Started off the month by going to Zouk for RMIT's Rockrave (which is their pageant). Took pictures with people I don't even know too. The only thing I know is that they're past/current winners of the pageant. LOL.


Simply lying down on one of the couches in school just because. . .and hey, my school fees are exorbitant so I deserve the right to do this. 


Totally in love with this effect from Snapchat. You'll see it constantly popping up throughout this post. Btw, add me on Snapchat, if you haven't already done so. 
@wildxlupine 


Met up with Iris and Nat. It was an OBC's Presidents Meet-up lol. We went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. YUMMY!


Really yummy watermelon martini from 5 Emerald Hill. It is my bae. If it were legal, I'd really take it to Vegas to get married to it. 

It is the bomb diggity. Trust my word on this.


Sigh I know a lot of people say Starbucks intentionally spells people's names wrongly because it's part of their marketing strategy. But it's genuinely annoying. And I think. . . it's also because they really don't know how to spell. But there really have been occasions whereby I spell my name out for them but they still write it wrongly. 

I just don't understand it. 


Study session with Nat during one of my 5 hour breaks. We actually spent more time fooling around, taking photos, going to the smoking area and eating, rather than studying. LOL.


Eating a bagel and drinking a Grande size Starbucks drink before going to the gym was such a bad life decision. I felt like throwing up throughout the entire class. 


I am REALLY bad at Dota. LOL. Do you know. . . during this game, I bought more than 30 tango. And I had a massive feast during the game LOL. Kept eating trees. 


It's been 6 years since I've last worn this uniform. I was shocked that my mother actually kept it for me all these years. 

I really hated my uniform in Sec school though because of the sewn on belt. And our P.E. t-shirt and skort looks like the Tiger Beer girl's uniform. Gross max. 


Was the 1st one in class for one of the ESL407 lessons. 
Miracle.


My prof gave us Candy Corn from the US to try during our review session with her. 

THE CHOCOLATE ONES ARE THE BOMB. MY MIND WENT, "IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLDDDDD."

(did you sing it in your head?)

The normal ones just taste like fondants. But the chocolate ones. . . wow. . .


OCD Game strong at work. 


Throwback Halloween post. 
My sister never fails to laugh at this picture. My super budget costume. It was just a bedsheet, and stockings on my legs and arms. HAHAHAHA. And voila, a ghost costume. 


Because Meepok is life.


Okay that's all I have for now. Or rather, I'm just a little lazy to type stuff and upload more pictures. It's such a pain to transfer pictures out of my phone. Sigh.

Adios! And hope you all have an awesome November. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe