Tuesday, December 08, 2015

I know I'm not exactly the most mature person around. Hey, at least I admit it.

I feel pretty bad right now.

I was supposed to be studying for my exam (which is tomorrow) but I spent the whole afternoon procrastinating.

As most Catholics/Christians know, it's Advent now and my parents have this tradition of praying together as a family and lighting the candles every week.

So earlier on, while I was "studying", my mother called me down to pray together with them and I was so angry and moody. Initially I was angry at her because I felt like she was intentionally wasting my time when she knew I was supposed to be studying. I was also a bit annoyed because my brother wasn't home and I thought it was unfair that he didn't need to pray as well. I just showed a black face throughout the whole thing and refused to open my mouth to participate.

When I went back to my room, I felt angry at myself for being angry at her. Because I knew I was supposed to be studying and yet I wasn't.

It was no one else's fault but mine.

Sigh.

I'm sorry.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe