Adieu, 2016

Sunday, January 01, 2017

Contrary to everyone else, I had a rather good 2016, especially during the 2nd half. 

I bid farewell to my dating apps and found love in the most unexpected place. Orchard Gateway at the Pink Dot Booth hahaha. 

Amos and I are greatly in debt to the LGBTQ. If not for Pink Dot, I really have no idea how we would have crossed paths. 

I gained new friends, maintained and strengthened old friendships, found out who my true friends were and even gained some enemies. 

I've stopped caring about toxic people and those who clearly don't have my best interests at heart. 

Eventhough 2016 was good, I'm sure 2017 will be better. 

I hope I have the courage to move on in terms of my part time job and just apply for the job I've been talking about for months now. 
If all goes well, I should graduate from university by the end of this year. 
Amos and I will be going for the Coldplay concert in March, after trying to buy tickets 3 times. 

So many things to look forward to, I can hardly wait. 

'til my next post, 
Happy New Year Everyone!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe