Singapore Biennale - An Atlas of Mirrors With Love

Friday, December 09, 2016

So yayyy finals are finally over. It's been such a tiring sem so I'm really glad it's done and it's time for me to catch a breather for 1.5 months before Spring starts. I'm moderately happy because I feel like my studies are right on track and I can hopefully graduate by the end of Fall 2017. *fingers crossed*

Anyway, last month (actually just a few weeks back), Amos and I went for the Singapore Biennale - An Atlas of Mirrors at the Singapore Art Museum. It's been going on since Oct and will end in Feb next year. 

Ok, idk what to say already so. . . picture spam ahead ~

Super disappointed that they blocked the stairs while we were there.
I really really wanted to take a shot while "walking" on the stairs. Sigh. 
The security guard at this exhibit was damn annoying. He came to scold Amos because
he claimed Amos was walking on the exhibit. Wtf. Really anyhow accuse and he was busy "flirting" with some young
girls nearby. So I really dk where his proof was. Irritz. . .  




xoxo

Can't wait for our next museum date.

On a side note, yay 16 more days to Christmas!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe