24

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hola! Finally found the time to edit photos and update.

I turned 24 exactly a week ago *cries* I don't really feel all that different though. Same ol' me. Kekeke.

Anyway, Amos planned my entire birthday, and even included a surprise!

I went to school in the afternoon first, so my mood was really. . . shitty. Decided not to skip though, because I was already planning on skipping 2 lessons the next day.

After class ended, I took a Grab down to Keong Saik Hotel, where Amos was already waiting (he was studying there the whole afternoon after he checked in).

Rested the remainder of the afternoon and freshened up before we took a walk to P.S. Cafe @ Ann Siang Hill. Was initially irritated because Amos kept rushing me and I kept thinking/saying, "What's the rush since we only need a table for 2.  Confirm not crowded also. It's a Wednesday leh."

But. . . hehehe, that's because of the surprise. We went up to the 2nd level and I was pleasantly surprised because all my close friends were there - Nat, Kiwi, Chris, Alicia, Sam, and Chai!

Hehehe, surprised that Amos contacted all of them. Clearly he's better at surprises than me. Despite his slightly suspicious behaviour. 

Anyway, I'll just let the pictures/videos do the talking. Plus I've already posted on my Dayre.

Look at this red-faced girl. I think she drank less than 2 glasses of wine?
#chinesepeopleproblems lol
I love you, my crazy partner in crime.

Thank you all for coming and spending my 24th birthday with me!! So happy
that all of you were able to get along with each other as well.
<3
Thank you for putting in so much effort for my birthday, bby!!
There's a door in our hotel that opens up to this area. Not too sure if we're
actually allowed to be out here but. . . well . . .  it's too late now, isn't it?




<3

See you in my next post!!

(talking as if people still read this dusty space, lol)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe