Stop Being Such a Paine

Sunday, March 19, 2017

I cannot deal with this childish drama anymore so I'm going to let it all out now. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

It started around mid February. I like to stalk #dayrebeauty and #dayremovies for obvious reasons (I love makeup and movies). That's when I stumbled upon HER Dayre (which she claims it wasn't but I'll get to that later). So this Dayre went by the handle @dxmxp. Anyway it was my ex's current gf's Dayre lah. It was pretty evident that she'd been stalking my Dayre for a few months and she was unhappy with me. She even had a few posts where she expressed what a "bitch" I was. LOL. 

Dead giveaway that it was her - (1) her initials, (2) born in 1997, (3) Bf older than her by 6 years, (4) nosey ex, yeap you nailed it. I am nosey.

Her first post was on the 16th of Dec '16, where she said I texted her bf to "complain" about her stalking my Instagram and liking my photo. But then, she also claimed that it was not true, about her stalking me and liking my photo. And she said that I requested to follow her on Instagram and then canceled my request. Erm, girl you are sorely mistaken. Yes, I texted your precious bf to tell you to be a bit more inconspicuous when stalking me. But no, I did not stoop to your level of requesting to follow you and canceling the request. Like how you liked my photo, immediately un-liked it and made your account private. LOL. 

Just a tip: Your mind wanders, not wonders.
And oh. . . "His ex gf lets just name her as B". Erm, my mum already did that before you.
Stay in school and pay attention lah, child.  
"don't like the thought and site of you."
Which school did you go to??

site
sʌɪt
noun
1. an area of ground on which a town, building, or monument is constructed.
2. a website





LOL so 16th Dec '16 she claims she has better things to do with her life than stalking me. But nah, it doesn't stop there. 

On 25th Dec '16, I had posted about how lame it was that my ex was still going to my cousin to do his tattoos and how ugly his latest design was. See how she continues stalking me and she retorted on her dayre:
Yeah you're right, I don't understand either how I could be with him for 5 years. 

In the wee hours of 27th Dec '16, I posted about how my loser ex left stuff I had given him during our relationship outside my house. Guess he didn't tell her about it and guess she really constantly stalks me because she posted on that very day about how sad and disappointed she was that he did not tell her about his whereabouts and what he was doing. Lol, so you can see right here an example of who was stalking who. 

(Please also keep in mind that I didn't know she was stalking my Dayre at that time) 

Weekend. NOT weekends.

But honestly, I don't really care about her hating on me. I mean it's only natural to hate your partner's exes. I, myself, don't like Amos's exes. 

The part that really angered me most was how she enjoyed copying my posts. It really made me see red. Luckily I screenshot-ed a few posts before they were all suddenly deleted. 

First, the Dayre banners and "About Me" section.

This is mine
"I blog about almost anything and everything."
And this is hers.
"I blog about anything and everything."
#okcan badly paraphrased version of mine.

And side note, I used to have an Ariel banner too. 

5th Feb '17 I posted that I bought Macdonalds. No prices for guessing who bought Macdonalds the next day. . . 
I'm not pissed about her buying Macdonalds btw. I'm pissed about how similar the picture is. . .
And seriously #happygirl97??? 

And then there are a lot of posts where I post pictures of quotes I ss-ed from Instagram and I'd see the exact same quote on her Dayre either on the same day I posted mine or a day later. I think I deleted most of them. Only have these.

I posted this on 7th Feb '17

After awhile, this kaypoh posted the same thing. 


I posted this on 13th Feb '17.

This kaypoh posted it 2 days later, on the 15th. 

I finally reached my breaking point and ranted on my Dayre on 20th Feb '17, because come on, enough was enough. I didn't need someone copying my every move, my posts, my style of typing (she suddenly started calling her bf "bby" also, the same thing which I call Amos _|_). And don't get me started on how she uses Bitmojis in Bitstrip style as well. 

I basically exploded because I was just in one of those moods and I blocked her Dayre. Later on in the day, when I visited the dxmxp account again, all the posts had been "magically" deleted, as was the profile picture. 

THEN. . . plot twist!! 

The next day, I think it was either a Tues or Thurs because I was in school before 8:30am (sian), I suddenly received an email notification from HER. LOLSIES this should be interesting.

TL;DR - She was basically trying to cover her ass by saying she was not behind the dxmxp account, and that her Dayre account is actually dannamabel (which surprise surprise can't be found right now). She claimed she had this sudden "gut feeling" so she searched for me and saw my angry rants. Hmmm. . . sure sure. . . sounds dubious but please go on. 

Oh and I love how she said she "will get to the bottom of this". 

R U A FUCKING PI??  Brb, I'm ded.


She also told me to keep this between us (yeah right, what makes you think I'll keep quiet about this? I'll definitely tell those close to me.) 
Oh and she wanted to know my side of the story of why we broke up -.-



And this takes the icing of the cake, a day later, the dxmxp account was updated with this post.

"I am tired and bored of impersonating D so yea. Bye"

Interesting. . .
So laoniang here felt slightly bad for her. Just SLIGHTLY. I mean this Dayre account had done nothing but spite and copy me constantly. On the other hand, she reached out to me via email and genuinely seemed sorry about the posts. Plus, Amos said she seemed pitiful and maybe it was a cry for help because I had shown him these posts prior to the email.





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Amos said it was evident he was abusing her and treating her badly.
All that from merely looking at his reply HAHAHAHA. But #okcan
 So anyway, I replied her email in the nicest way possible. Because I felt like I owed it to her and just to pay it forward, because Matt's ex emailed me before and prior to that, another of his exes emailed her. My reply email to her was around 5 pages ok. Much effort. If I really didn't give a rat's ass, I would have just replied with a half-fuck paragraph or not have replied at all.

I think I replied her emails like twice (?) before I stopped replying because hey, I was damn busy with school work, tests, and just life in general ok. 

So this was basically the last email she sent and it seemed like we really ended on a nice note. She added a "God bless" and all even leh so ok, all is cool.


I think I enjoyed around 2 weeks of peace 'til I watched Logan, on 6th March '17. I updated my Dayre a bit about the movie and then did my usual check on #dayremovies. When. . . I discovered a Dayre and it's username was ddmabell. Immediately, warning bell sounds went off in my head and I knew it was her account. -.-

But at that point in time, I really had no issue with it because it was clearly a new blog. There were only 4 posts so there really was nothing much.

The day that set me off was 14th March '17. I had posted on 13th March '17 about the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.  And 14th March '17, she did the same thing. #okcan

Not to mention, she bought the exact same Peripera Lip Tint in the exact same shade, from the exact same shop as me on Shopee. Erm. . . you can even check out the similarities to my Dayre post.

Below is what I ss-ed from her Dayre.


After seeing her post, I casually posted on my Dayre
"If Dayre had SafeAssign or a plagiarism checker, you'd hit 100% mate." 

Guess she took offence to that lol because she posted this. 


And this. . . 


It's funny though that she posted this because:
  1. What drama did I cause? A fight between you and your bf? Because I don't remember causing any drama in my life. I've just been busy studying for my mid-sem tests and completing my assignments.
  2. I don't deny that I stalked your Dayre. But I don't stalk it excessively and everyday like how you stalk mine. I don't even copy what you post. YOU copy ME. Or do you deny that? Are you really trying to say that you posted everything on your own accord and that we're 80% similar? Nah, I don't think so. 
  3. And you say you blocked the person. Well, you definitely blocked me. You even blocked my bf's Dayre. Maybe you blocked my friends' Dayres too? I'm not sure because I haven't checked with them. So yes, I do take offence to what you posted. And I do have evidence to back up my stand, as what is shown above. 
  4. You claim to have blocked me but why is it that after said action, you still post the same things as me? You're clearly still stalking me. 
I posted this on 12th March '17

And surprise surprise she posted the same post, albeit a few days later on 16th March '17.

And last evidence of said copying. You can read what I posted (which was first) and then what she posted.



Seriously so zhun until you post the same thing meh? And we have the same fav Disney princesses. Nope, I don't think so.
So do you see my point? This girl is clearly nothing but a big copycat with no mind of her own nor backbone.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Some of you may wonder if I still have feelings for my ex and if I'm doing this because I want him back.
NO?? Are you freaking out of your mind? The relationship I had with him was extremely toxic and why would I give up my Diamond (Amos) to go back to junk. 


Some of you may ask why I'm so free and wonder why I'm trying to pick a fight with someone 4 years younger than me. 
Guys, I'm not very free okay. But I've just had enough of her copying and. . . I'm trying to teach her about the repercussions of plagiarism. I mean, if you plagiarise while you're in school, you can get expelled you know? I just care about her well-being (:

Nah I kid, I just can't take the copying anymore lah so this is me exploding. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


So basically, my final words to you, Danna Mabel Paine, is to literally and figuratively stop being such a PAINE in the ass. I suggest you get a life, far far away from me. I don't want to see you, I don't want to hear about you. 

Some people may think imitation is a form of flattery. But to me, it just shows how insecure and mindless you are. Just use your brain and form your own damn identity. 

I DO NOT need a mini clone, but then again, you look nothing like me, neither will you ever achieve my perfection. 

It's too coincidental that your Dayre posts are so similar to mine. And trust me, I don't go out of my way to stalk you, like how you stalk me practically every hour and everyday. 

Are you really that obsessed with me?

One of my friends say that you're copying me because your bf still isn't over me so you're hoping that by copying me, he'll love you more. Is that really the truth?? Or is there more to it? Nonetheless, I really don't care AT ALL.

Maybe if you spend less time stalking me, you'd have lesser "drama" in your life and you'd probably have better or different things to post about. You'd stop feeling so inferior to me and you'd stop seeing the need to bitch about me constantly in your Dayre. You'd also stop feeling like I'm ruining your life and creating problems with your precious gorilla boy. 

This is me saying I'm done with your shit. And I really regret being nice to you and replying your emails so amicably. 

I sincerely hope your life remains shittier than mine. 

*mic drop*
  
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Shall end my rant session with a post from the dxmxp Dayre about her "steamy sex session" which was really "next level" because it's just too damn hilarious not to share.

LOL you fell asleep. . . was it during the sex because it was so boring? Was it because you couldn't feel anything at all, because I've heard from one of the girls he cheated with that his boy bit is equivalent to the size of the small forks at Sunday Folks.  

 xxx

P.S. Just curious. . . how bitchy can you be then? Because you definitely don't know my standards. This post right here is really nothing compared to the full extent that I'm capable of. 

#ByeFelicia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe