Disney on Ice With Love

Monday, March 20, 2017

It's been a Disney filled week and I've never been happier! We watched Beauty and the Beast last Thursday (posted on my Dayre) and yesterday, we caught the last show for Disney on Ice. 

It was a damn last minute decision. I bought the tickets at 2am and tried to guilt trip Amos into accompanying me hehehe but luckily supportive bf is he and he agreed, even though he has a shit load to study for his exams which are in 10 days time.

This year's show wasn't as good as last year's though

But they did squeeze a lot of characters into the show. There was Lion King, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Rapunzel, appearance of the other Disney Princesses, Toy Story, Finding Dory, and lastly, Frozen (of course). 

Somebody was late. . . he reached just 5 minutes before the show started. Luckily he reached on time though, or I don't think they would have let us in.

I think the view from our seats weren't that bad. I bought Cat 3 tickets and we shifted one row up because it was pretty empty up there. Videos are available on my Dayre.

😂
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Free milk after the show hehehe. I can't remember if they gave free milk after last year's show. Maybe they did and I didn't see the table.
Dinner at Encik Tan's. The curry ayam is actually pretty nice!! 

xxx

Thanks for such a great weekend bby!

Turning 24 in 2 days time. Ugh. Please give me a magic potion to slow down ageing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe