Adventure Cove With Love

Sunday, February 26, 2017

It was supposed to be a productive Sunday of studying and doing work but. . . nope. . . I managed to convince Amos that we should go to Adventure Cove. I just really really felt like swimming ok, plus I just purchased a new bikini from Shopee. 
#excuses #toxicgfisme

Luckily the weather was really good (not too sunny and it didn't rain) and the park wasn't too crowded. I guess it dipped in popularity. We didn't have to wait too long for the rides. Maybe around 20 mins or so each? Didn't go for the snorkling thing again though because the queue for that was kind of long (~30mins) and I was getting tired.

Nevertheless, it was a really fun day! My muscles were aching for the next 2 days. Sigh. I am weak.


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe