Valentine's Day 2017

Saturday, February 18, 2017

I feel bad for constantly neglecting this space and only updating on my Dayre, so hello there! I really doubt anyone even checks this space so. . . but I think it still isn't a safe place for me to express my thoughts freely. My Dayre already isn't a safe place for me. Sigh. . . guess I'll have to keep everything in and suppress them.

Anyway, as expected, I had school on Valentine's Day. . . which ended at 5pm. Ugh. 
And a 5hr break in between. Ugh x2.

Amos came to school to wait for me to end class and. . . this cutie was sitting outside my classroom with a bouquet. Hehehe. 

Actually I already knew he was getting a bouquet because he didn't have school or work that day and when I asked him to come to my school earlier, he started acting rather suspiciously and gave me weird replies -.-

We didn't have concrete dinner plans but we did have tickets for Fifty Shades Darker @ The Grand Cathay at 8-ish so we had a couple of hours to kill. Since we were taking the DTL, we decided to just eat at Little India. 

I didn't really see the need to spend a ton of money on Vday, especially for dinner, since everything is crazily overpriced on that day. 

Settled on a little restaurant behind the Verge. Never eaten there before. Normally I eat at Komalas and Ananda Bhavan. Initially I was a bit pissed at Amos for choosing to eat here because there were no customers AT ALL when we entered and their menu/food was a bit of Chinese-Indian fusion and. . . I just wasn't feeling it? But in the end, the food wasn't too bad and cost ~ $35 altogether.


Bouquet that Amos got for me. I think he bought it from his classmate's brother? And it cost around $50. Really love the colours. Actually before Vday, I kept telling him I only liked daisies and I think he was a bit stressed because he had already ordered the flowers and he said, "Huh but it's valentine's day. They only sell roses. I didn't see any daisies."

Sorry bby, I was just playing around with you. HAHAHAHA. I've already known for quite some time that you ordered flowers. 

(Sorry, I had to take quite a lot of pictures of the flowers because they weren't cheap and would probably die soon so I had to immortalise them via photos.)


Btw, the movie was uber meh. The storyline seemed a bit messy and lacklustre and it seemed like the only saving grace were the sex scenes, but there were just too many. After awhile Amos and I had our own running commentary. 

"Ugh. . . sex again? What are they? Fucking animals?"

"Weren't they cooking earlier? Then how the food??"

and so on ~

Thanks for everything bby.  I really love you so much. I've probably celebrated Valentine's Day a handful of times but spending it with you was the best. Here's to many more to come. I really can't wait to see what life and the future has in store for us, but I know it'll be perfect with you by my side. 


A bit annoyed (at myself), that when I reached home, the presents I had ordered for Amos for Vday had arrived that afternoon. I got for him a Muji Navy Blue stand collar shirt (that he really wanted because it was the only colour he had to collect to complete his collection) and a Reminder Bracelet from The Mindful Company.

I got a matching one for myself as well and they both have the word "Why" engraved; to remind us of the why in all that we do.

Thoughtful right??? HAHAHAH I know *pats back*


I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day as well!

xxx

(Ugh missing Amos as I'm posting the pictures. He's working rn.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe