DEAR MAC.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

So on Sunday, my laptop was having problems. The fan was damn loud and my laptop just shut itself down out of nowhere. When i on-ed it, the date and time was reset, my keyboard light wasn't working and my wallpaper was the generic galaxy thing. This was in the afternoon.

Then around 2am it shut down by itself again. Then even though the date and time reset again, my wallpaper was back to normal, fan sound was normal and my keyboard light was working. But then better safe than sorry so i brought it to eserve on Monday.

They kept it for around 3 days? Then Weds they called me to say i can collect it. So thurs i went down and collected it. Lucky they make you test the laptop there. As it was starting up, i was staring at my screen and suddenly i went, "Was my apple always pink or did yall change it??" but sure enough, my LCD was spoilt ): They said they had to keep it another 3 days and i started to panic. And i negotiated with the guy and he said okay, he'll try to get it done asap. Phew.

So today, friday, they called me in the afternoon to say my laptop was ready. So  i went to collect. I swear, it feels brand new. They changed my harddisk or something, my fan and my whole LCD screen. My dented screen is gone!! YAYNESS.

Hope i can maintain this new feeling sia!


i look damn asian here hor? like a cheena.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe