My Dear Cousin

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kay so I was a fucking mess last Friday. Went doctor in the morning. Didn't take MC -.-

Anyway otw to school I just didn't feel like going so I decided to text @LukeyPereira. Lucky he finish school. So met him for a little while.

I swear my whole family is damn retarded haha. First saw him and Andre smoking on the bridge. Like lovers, especially since Andre's hair is quite long now and he ties it up.

Then Luke and I went Macs. I was damn emo that day so I kept crying and he was scolding me cause he scared people think he breaking up with me -.- iiidiottt

Oh and I had ice cream for lunch which is not such a good idea since I was having a cough and cold. But Nvm, I took my meds after that lor.

Haha then he was eating some Macs meal then the sauce accidentally dropped on his sleeve. It was such teeny weeny drop okay. But he made such a big deal about it. He will take the tissue, dab abit at the edge the sauce, go 'tsk' and glare at it. He did this whole thing until the whole stain was gone. Then he wanted to continue but he couldn 't find the stain anymore. And I was just sitting there laughing. He really damn fucking anal sia.

Models and their vanity....

At least that cheered me up a little. That and also because we we're bitching about people. Lol. This whole bitching and gossiping runs in the family okay.

So yeah thanks cousin for trying to cheer me up the other day! Love yaaa.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe