HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMEON.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

You people probably don't know that i was supposed to have another brother, Simeon. He would have been 3 years older than me, so 22 now? Anyway, he died in my mum's womb. 3 years later, i was born. My dad says i'm considered a 'ghost child' since he died in the womb and i was the next one in there...or something like that.

Sometimes i wonder if maybe i'm the female version of him? You know, before my parents considered naming me Brigid, they wanted to name me Simone. Or Anastasia, Stacey for short. I don't mind being called Simone leh. But lucky they didn't name me Anastasia since Matt's sister's name is Stacey, LOL.

Anyway yeah, even if he was born-ed, i'm not sure if i'd even be alive. Who knows what would have happened right. But sometimes, i really wish he had been born-ed. It'd be nice to have an older brother closer to my age. Like now, the age gap between my sister and i is 10 years and the gap between me and my brother is 14 years. So yeah, sucks to have such huge age gaps. Gets kind of lonely. Thankfully i have a lot of cousins around my age.

So yeah,

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY, SIMEON.

AND RIP , SIMEON JUDE DE SOUZA

11TH MAY 1991 - 11TH MAY 1991

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe