Friday, April 18, 2014

Was just watching a documentary on Nat Geo about Animal Rampages. 

I must say. . . the human race is stupid. We're really doomed. Too many stupid and cruel people in the world. 

There were some hunters trying to shoot the African Cheetah. Apparently you can't see the cheetah but they can see you. So they were throwing sticks and stones into random bushes trying to drive the cheetah out. The cheetah pounced out of nowhere and injured the guy. But his friends shot the cheetah. 

I've always thought elephants were calm creatures. The elephant was calmly eating his food and some guy tried to snatch it away from the elephant so the elephant kicked him. Good. He deserved it. 

Animals are also super protective of their young so they're more angsty when their kids are around. 

It's a pity mankind is deteriorating. We've stolen the animal's homes. That's why they're so angry. We're constantly threatening them. So of course they're angry. Of course they hate humans. 

Sigh. 

This just makes me want to go into the wildlife line in the future even more. 

I want to help these animals. I want to be the voice for them. 

But I'm scared of failing. I'm scared of disappointing these animals.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe