/:

Friday, August 28, 2015

Sigh. Being single S U C K S.

Especially when you look around and there are happy couples everywhere. When many of your friends are attached. And many Facebook acquaintances around your age are getting engaged and married.

It's not that I miss him. Maybe I do miss the relationship just a teensy bit.

But mostly, I miss having someone to talk to round the clock. Having someone look out for me all the time.

I miss having someone I can share what happened during my day with.

Someone I can just call at any time of the day. 'Cause sometimes I find it odd and suspicious when my friends call me to talk on the phone.

Someone to hang out with all the time without having to make plans with them a few days in advance, especially during the weekend.

I just basically miss belonging to someone. And having someone belong to me.


I hope this feeling will fade quickly and that I learn to love myself.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe