Jam-Packed July Pt. 2

Friday, August 07, 2015

Been trying to keep myself busy and immerse myself in countless activities to keep my mind from overthinking. 


Waffles and ice cream at Little Wimbly Lu. Actually it was only me who was eating and they all just watched me eat. LOL. 

I really love their Cinnamon ice cream.


Random night of bowling at Tamp Safra with Kiwi and Calvin. It's funny how I was in TP for 5 years but not once did I venture into Tamp Safra when it was just one stop away. My classmates and I had always talked about going bowling, swimming and playing pool but none of the plans ever pulled through.


Timbre with Kiwi because I was having an intense craving for duck pizza and frozen margarita.


KING OF ALL MILOS \m/


THIS. IS. SO. OVERRATED.


Trapped on the counter because there was a lizard in the outlet. I fricking HATE lizards. Anna found it behind the boxes of 12s on the shelf and she shrieked. Asked Seven to come help us take it away. And. . . THE TAIL BROKE  OFF. AND IT WAS STILL WRIGGLING. And the lizard ran under a shelf and til today, we still don't know where it is. Then, Kiwi swept the still wriggling lizard's tail towards me and in my panic, I dropped my phone RIGHT NEXT TO THE TAIL. Iiiidiiooottttt.



The fear was real. The urge to cry was strong too. There's a video but. . . I'm kinda lazy to export and upload videos. Maybe next time. 



More clubbing with Viv photos which I didn't upload the last time. 



Because it's durian season right now! Hehehehe. For a weeks I'd been bugging my parents to buy durians and finally. . . they did! Okay, they didn't exactly go out to buy them. We only got these durians because they were having a durian party in the park for the neighbourhood. 


The day I daringly ventured to town in a tank top, shorts, slippers and no eyeliner. HAHAHAHA. I feel like either I'm slowly giving up on life or I just don't give a damn about my appearance and what people think anymore. 

Went to visit this girl for a while because she was working at Ralph Lauren.


Gonna enjoy my last month of holidays now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe