cloudy future

Wednesday, August 12, 2015



Sigh, I hate it when people ask me what I plan to do in the future and what kind of career I want. If you know me, you'd know how fickle minded I am. For instance, look at my poly life. I changed course from Pharmaceutical Science to Business.

When I was younger, I wanted to be a librarian or a veterinarian. And then I found out librarians don't earn much and I'm obviously not smart enough or hardworking to be a veterinarian.

Going into Business really confused me even more. I took Marketing and Tourism as electives and they made me want to work in a hotel, do something marketing related or be an air stewardess. After interning at NEA for my SIP, I started thinking of joining WWF.

I applied for Uni last month (I start school at the end of this month) and. . . I'll be doing Communications. So. . . see how fickle I am?

So please, stop asking me what I'm going to do after I get my degree. Stop asking if I plan to further my studies and get Masters or get a full-time job. Stop asking what kind of job I want in the future. Because I really haven't the faintest idea of what I really want.

I can barely decide what I even want to eat for each meal.

Why must everything be so stressful? Being an adult is no fun at all. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe